Genetic testing

Back to Canada forum
Back to forum index

<-- Newer
Older -->

Where can you get this type of testing done in canada, specifically Ontario?

Is it covered by OHIP?  Do you need a referral from a doctor?
I know this was posted a while ago, but it's a great question.  Unfortunately I don't know the answer.

Baba,  Have you been to any meetings at the twh yet?

Try the hospital in Mississauga.  Twenty five years ago we lived in Orangeville and had genetics testing done at the clinic that was located in the hospital in Mississauga.  Mississauga General Hospital??? Good luck

Go to the Angioma Alliance Community Hub

Go to the Angioma Alliance Forum

Go to the Angioma Alliance website