Please welcome Stephanie Alband

Discussions of issues related to living with cavernous angiomas

Please welcome Stephanie Alband

Postby Connie Lee » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Please join us in welcoming Stephanie Alband to Angioma Alliance as our new Director of Resource Development.

Stephanie has dedicated her career to fundraising for various nonprofits, including the Huntington's Disease Society of America, American Cancer Society, United Way, and the Breast Cancer 3-Day. Stephanie has over 17 years of fundraising experience, and she is excited to help increase capacity for Angioma Alliance.

For the last six years, Stephanie has been the Assistant Development Director for the Pacific Southwest Region of the Huntington's Disease Society of America, where her work involved organizing galas, golf tournaments, grassroots walks, and annual giving drives as well as developing relationships with individual major donors, corporations, and foundations.

If you are considering organizing an event or have connections who you think might be interested in supporting our work, please reach out to Stephanie at salband@angioma.org for her support.
Connie Lee
President and CEO, Angioma Alliance
On this journey since 2000, when my infant daughter was diagnosed.
To support Angioma Alliance, visit http://www.Angioma.org/Donate.
Connie Lee
Founder, Angioma Alliance

Re: Please welcome Stephanie Alband

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:17 am

Welcome Stephanie!!!
We are grateful to have you and look forward to working with you!!
Best wishes,
Elizabeth
Diagnosed September '09 with one CM centered in the right insular cortex/basal ganglia. Saw many, many doctors and had surgery 12/10/10 with Dr. Spetzler. I am thrilled to have this bleeding thing out of my head even though I suffered a stroke during surgery. Have had/ continue to make an amazing recovery. http://www.thankfulforeveryday.blogspot.com
Elizabeth

Re: Please welcome Stephanie Alband

Postby Stephanie Alband » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:33 pm

I am excited to be a part of the team and thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Stephanie Alband

Return to Living With Cavernous Angioma